Lester:As you know, the FastTrek 2000 is due for release next month. I think we've finally worked the kinks out.
莱司特:正如你所知,FastTrek 2000 预定在下个月推出。我想大家已经解决了所有琐碎的问题。
Helen:Great. That's vital. Quality is the focus of the ad campaign. The boards must work well if they're going to be the cash cow we want them to be.
海伦:太好了。那非常重要。品质是广告活动的焦点。假如要让这类适配卡如大家所要的成为摇钱树的话,就不可以出乱子。
Lester:Let's go over our promotion1 plans again.
莱司特:大家再看一遍大家的营销方案。
Helen:OK. We have six major retailers2 running demonstrations3 at most branches. And our exhibition team is already on the road setting up for computer shows.
海伦:大家有六家主要的零售商在大多数的分店做展示。而且大家的展示队伍已经为计算机展在起跑了。
Lester:Good. What about print and radio?
莱司特:非常不错,那印刷品和广播呢?
Helen:We've taken out full-page ads for two large trade magazines. And more important, our press releases have been well received.
海伦:大家在两家大的商业杂志刊登了全版广告。更要紧的是,大家的新闻稿已经全被采纳了。
Lester:Any larger ads?
莱司特:有再大一点的广告吗?
Helen:Yes. We're putting the same full-page ad in the Sunday edition of three major newspapers.
海伦:有些。大家在三大报的星期天版面放了相同的全版广告。
Lester:Sounds perfect.
莱司特:听起来非常周全。
Helen:But nothing ever works out as you want it. So I have a number of other tricks up my sleeve, as well.
海伦:不过有时就是会适得其反,所以我还有不少其它的妙计